Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday.


+So today was practically the biggest shopping day of the year. I got up at 5 :20am and left at 6:00am (some people take forever!) which was the time we were spose to be there. Anyways, I bought 2 things: Shoes and a skirt & not just any skirt a Juicy Couture skirt!!! probably one of my favorite designers. The skirt was originally $110 but was on sale for $45 or so I thought..Then I went to pay for it and $17.99!!! I was like woOoo! I barely ever wear skirts but this one is cute. So I got it, plus it's Juicy. :] People were running around like crazy though. weirdos..no one needs to buy stuff that badly. My stomach hurts...

+
Oh yeah I went to the Dominican today and was waiting buuuut no one picked me up I was walking around for like an hour so I said I'll just goo home so here I am :P I still want my burger sexy bitch #98389 :[

Ok...Bye Sexy Bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home