Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ancestry. What the Fuck am I?

So, I'm doing my 10 page paper for Raza about my family, ethnicity and whatnot, and I decided to go online and try to learn more about my ancestry. I came across this pretty awesome website which tells me where my ancestors came from like which countries, what they did for a living, and all that jazz.

So, both of my last names originated in España. One came from the Zambora province and the other from Eastern Spain. On my Dad's side our ancestors came to the U.S. from Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Chile . On my moms side we came from all over the place..Spain, Cuba, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia. Damn. So I'm probably mixed with a bunch of races and I have no idea. Kinda cool to think about though. So what ethnicity am I? Ahhh I have no identity. Hmm maybe that's why most people can't figure out where I'm from. So many questions...

Good thing I have Latino Love for everyone!
now I'm determined to learn about all my countries :)

Umm the Primo Italiano sandwhich from Safeway is great.

Oh shit I'm supposed to be writing my paper, I forgot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home