Thursday, December 01, 2005

F the Rain!


+Ugh, Hay una tormenta tremenda hoy. Odio tanto la lluvia. It's pretty crappy. When I was walking to class the wind got really fast & hard and it was pushing me I had to walk all fast and crap. Kinda funny yet not really.

+Wow, I can't believe it's December already. Yay, just 2 more weeks of school & winter break for 6 whole wonderful weeks :] Man, I wish I was going on vacation for like 2 weeks or somethin, buuuut nooooo. Fucking Phobia. Fucking Airplanes. Fuck You!! sheesh. I really need to get over it, I mean I want to go on Spring Break, Winter, and Summer break with my friends. Normal! I miss the warm water & sun the last time I've been in that environment was 3 years ago in Puerto Vallarta. So beautiful. Only stayed for a week. The airplane ride was horrible.

I guess I'll start my homework and think about my non eventful winter break :[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home