Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lo que hago cuando estoy SUPER aburrida !

01. do you shower facing the shower head or opposite? Not facing the showe head.
02. how many pets have you ever had? I've had like 1 million goldfish, a frog, a mouse and now a cockatiel and a lizard.
03. what did you do for fourth of july? Had a family bbq and I painted my room that day.
04. what can always be found in your bag? Chanel compact and my cell phone.
05. is there anything that is on your mind constantly? Why was Sabean so stupid to let Liriano go..it haunts me everyday of my life!
06. what was the last book you read? Uhh probably some school book, for the French ladies class..
07. what has been the highlight of your summer so far? Going to Giants games.
08. do you still watch the disney channel? hahahaha, yes sometimes.
09. where do you think you'll be in 5 years? Hopefully working as a Dietitian, living on King st =]
10. do you have a big bedroom? Not really more medium sized, it's San Francisco! Our houses are like freaking glued together.
11. what's your favorite snack?umm I don't know, dried kiwi.
12. can you ride rollercoasters? Uff I'm afraid of heights =[
13. what's on your favorite pizza? I hate pizza. If you know me you know why.
14. is there anything bothering you at the moment? I don't want to go to work!!!
15. when in your life have you been most scared? On an airplane coming back from Mexico.
16. are you going to any camps this summer? No, Im too old for that.
17. what's the most depressing movie you've ever seen? Hahahaha, I have no idea.
18. do you buy cds? If they're not cool enough to be downloaded. Not usually though.
19. do you like your middle name? I don't have one on my birth certificate =[ but on my baptism certificate I'm Elizabeth Aileen..so I kind of have a middle name.
20. can you waterski or wakeboard? No, I wish! Seems fun.
21. who was your last myspace friend request? umm for some club in Las Vegas, haha.
22. where was your last purchase? I bought a bcbg purse =]
23. what is one thing you do when you're bored? Come online or watch stupid stuff on tv
24. how many piercings do you have? I have 5
25. do you have an air conditioner/fan in your room? Why would I? it's San Fran!
26. are you uncomfortable swimming in the ocean? Heck yes.
27. do you live near a shore? No.
28. what would be the perfect weather for tomorrow? Sunny and warm but not in public.
29. do you have any plans for tomorrow? Work, maybe shop...again =S
30. how much time do you spend on your hair daily? 5 seconds all i do is blow dry it.
31. have you deliberately told a lie today? Not that I can think of.
32. where would you rather be right now? In L.A. getting ready to see the Giants game! My friend is there she's so lucky.
33. what is your favorite lipgloss? I dont like lipgloss much I like lip balm but I guess the Clinique kind wins.
34. what time do you think you'll wake up tomorrow? 11am
35. what is the most original thing about your bedroom?It's freaking Giants obsessed.
36. do you dress according to a particular style? I don't get it. I just buy what I like maybe interpreting many styles...except hip hop (ew)
37. do you think horoscopes can be accurate? Yeah sometimes, but just out of coincidence.
38. what would be a hobby of your ideal date? Totally go to a Giants game!
39. where have you been spending most of your time lately? home and work, something I'm not very proud of.
40. what's your favorite color? Orange. Black. Hot pink.
41. would you like to have a pet hedgehog? Oh heck yeah id name it Porky I dunno why.
42. did you like this survey at all? It was ok it consumed my time which was the point...Lets do another!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home