Friday, January 13, 2006

I really can't figure out why I love baseball so much.


--Today I woke up early to take my sister to school and when I came back I tried to go to sleep again and I couldn't so I put on my recorded Giants game from the last day of the season. I went to sleep. I figure it's because it's something comfertable to me. Hearing Kruk and Kuip is like hearing my mom and dad talk..not literally, just that I'm used to it. So yeah now I woke up and decided to watch it. I still don't really know why I like it so much. It's such a simple sport. Stick, ball, run the bases. But for some reason I'm really drawn to it and I don't know why. Maybe it's the heart and soul these players play with. The intesity. Maybe because my favorite uncle died a die-hard Giants fan and this is what keeps him alive in our hearts. It probably has many contributing factors that will be kept a mystery from me.

--Watching J.T take his last stading O as a Giant almost made me cry, again. I really can't picture him as a Red Sox. That's so ugly. :[ . Oh yeah I fucking love Randy Winn ! He's so modest yet so great. Stupid Tomko...making Ortmeir feel dumb even tho he was the one wrong in the first place. Fucking Dodger. Bum! & while we're on that note..Fuck you Kent! :D

--I can't wait til Fanfest. It's gonna be so great to see my ballpark family again. I miss those girls and guys.

p.s. Go Escogido, pull it off boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home