Monday, July 03, 2006

Yes, Yes I'm Random.

So basically the Great Mall in Milpitas is totally overrated. They have a Saks outlet and a Bcbg store which are amazing but the rest of their stores are eh! So common in San Fran. I reaffirmed my idea that I need to be rich. I wanted this freaking amazing bcbg dress but it was $180 which is actually extremely affordable for a Bcbg dress! But I knew i'd kick myself later if I spent that much on one item. Man they had one in my exact size, like a sign or something hahaha. But I just left it there =[ . It seems like most of the people that go to that mall go to eat. Kinda weird. Ew they have a McDonalds. They had this little store that sells like homemade chocolate and I they had what I have been craving for weeks! CANDY APPLES! So freaking good. I shoulda bought like 40 cuz Im probably not going back for like years again. Oh shit they have a store in San Fran yesssss. I like how my junk food still consists of something healthy.

hahaha. wow. uhhh...Im gonna buy paint for my room today GIANTS ORANGE with a touch of black as well. It's gonna look amazing. My Dad also had the idea to buy that see through tracing paper and make a huge sf or the word "GIANTS" and tape it to the ceiling and paint over it with a roller in black paint. Lets see how that works out. Jess rocks she totally saved all the Barry Bonds news articles from the Sf Chronicle! Like even a 2004 one. She ROCKS! Those I may make a black frame for and hang them in my room. Giants have made me happy the passed to games which means Im in for a terrible upset sometime in the near future. Sad.

Haha last week when I went to the Giants game one Wednesday I think it was. After the game like usual they played Tony Bennet, and I was singing along and we were leaving and I couldn't get the song outta my head so it takes like 10 minutes to get out of the stadium so I was singing and singing to my sister and people kept looking at me haha that was random, a little embarassing but most people smiled..no annoyance :P plus it wasn't THAAAAT loud. Man I wanna go back just to hear the song again =[

I LOVE THE RAMONES!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alesi said...

:P

11:44 AM  
Blogger Alesi said...

why is this not sayig i left a comment

1:14 PM  
Blogger Alesi said...

dksjhfksjdfhkjs /1!'11

2:37 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

de que hablas loco :P

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home