Monday, July 10, 2006

' I Wanna Be Well '

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Mexican
2. Spanish

Two Things That Scare You:
1. Airplanes
2. Banana Slugs, the like 2 foot kind (ew)

Two of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Chanel compact
2. Clothes

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Giants hoodie
2. skirt

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment):
1. Ramones
2. Rancid

Two of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment:
1. "Do you Remember Rock & Roll ?" Ramones
2. "War Pigs" Black Sabbath

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Trust
2. A Best friend

Two Truths:
1. I'm obsessed with Baseball
2. I'm sort of a health freak.

Two things you are attracted to (physically):
1. Eyes
2. Lips

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Baseball!
2. Scrapbooking, haha is that like an old lady thing to say?

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. Go to a Giants game right now! Even though it's impossible.
2. To be rich.

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Spain
2. Dominican Republic (Hola Ronibel!)

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. See the Giants WIN a World Series ='[
2. Adopt a child

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy:
1. I like to wear makeup
2. I love buying clothes

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit:
1. I had an eating disorder
2. I'm EXTREMELY self conscious

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. My sisters music is annoying as hell.
2. Im cold

Two Stores You Shop At:
1. Forever 21
2. H & M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home