Sunday, July 16, 2006

Queeeee

So basically my coworkers desperately want to hook me up with random guys. I didn't know I gave off a desperate vibe, sheesh. I mean I really don't care. I'm perfectly fine being single right now. Better than ending up getting hurt I'll say. ='[

On a similar note, I saw the most gorgeous European guy at work today I was like in awe. jeeeeeeez. I'm sure he'll never come back but daaaaaaaaaaang. Even my coworker who is like 40 agreed. Ive been told I usually have bad taste in guys but seeeeee, not true assholes! ASSHOLES!!!! hmmmmm..

I feel weird saying it but, I miss school. I'm so lazy but I really do miss it. Hopefully I get all my classes this semester or else I will never get my degree. Which means I will never live in my beautiful mission bay condo on king st. Man I like freaking die everytime I pass by them..Is it bad that I need Americans to stay fat so I can make more money? Man it's true though thanks to them, my salary gets raised by like 10,000 a year..which means Giants season tickets for Liz, Range Rover for Liz, Hummer for Liz, condo for Liz, Dog for Liz (aw), Chanel, bcbg, dior, oscar de la renta for Liz!!!! Visit Ronibel while staying in the greatest most expensive hotel in the Dominican republic for Liz, vacation home in Puerto Vallarta for Liz, Going to spain for Liz. Thank You Fat Americans =]

1 Comments:

Blogger Alesi said...

yea, since i told u europeans have the biggest johnsons, now they`re all gorgeous, pff

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home