Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Liiiiiiizzzzzzz

About You

Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Naturally Brown, right now it's reddish
Height:5'2 1/2 or 5'3
Favorite Color:ORANGE
Screen Name: =P
Favorite Band:Ramones
Favorite Movie:The Sandlot
Favorite Show:I don't have a favorite really.
Your Car:Chevy Aveo
Your Hometown: San Fran
Your Present Town: San Fran
Your Crushes First Name: Baby =]
Your Grade: Sophomore..almost Junior in College.
Your Style: None in particular, I'm eclectic!

Have You Ever
Sat on your rooftop? Nope I'm afraid of heights
Kissed someone in the rain? It doesn't rain much here, haha.
Danced in a public place? Not seriously. Joking at a ballgame maybe =P
Smiled for no reason? Nah there always has to be a reason.
Laughed so hard you cried? Like everyday.
Peed your pants after age 8? Not that I know of hahahhaa.
Written a song? I used to in High school..dumb phase
Sang to someone for no reason? I sing to Gaby after every home Giants win, but thats a reason I guess.
Performed on a stage? When I was little, in elementary school.
Talked to someone you don't know? Sometimes.Not on purpose.
Gone out of your way to befriend someone? Never.
Gone roller skating since 8th grade? Nuh uh
Been in love? Not in previous relationships..I thought I was but boy was I wrong ;P

Who was the last person to
Say HI to you? Uhhh Gaby probably
Tell you, I love you? Baaby =]
Kiss you? doesn't matter.
Hug you? Gaby la loca
Tell you BYE? Dont remember.
Write you a note? Who does that anymore?
Take your photo? me and gaby together =D
Call your cell phone? Who knows my cell is shit!
Buy you something? Myself. GAS for BUBBA!
Go with you to the movies? wow..
Sing to you? No one =S
Write a poem about you? hahaha!
Text message you? My cell is shit remember.
Touch you? I dont know.

What's the last
Time you laughed? I always laugh
Time you cried? It's been a while. I think. =S
Movie you watched? Uhhhh Sandlot? lol.
Joke you told? No idea!
Song you've sang? Heavenn and hellllll oooo welllll
Time you've looked at the clock? now cuz you asked bitch.
Drink you've had? diet coke..mmm gimme more.
Number you've dialed? dont remember
Book you've read? uhhhh chemistry
Food you've eaten? a little steak...mom i hate steeak!
Flavor of gum chewed? vanilla peppermint trident
Shoes you've worn? my converse my loves
Store you've been in? ummm the gasoline station one? cuz I had to.
Thing you've said? "No, not tomorrow"

Can You
Write with both hands? not well
Whistle? Yup
Blow a bubble? o yea
Roll your tounge in a circle? nope
Cross your eyes? o yea
Touch your tounge to your nose? no way
Dance? Hell yeah...no.
Gleek? what the fuck is that!!!
Stay up a whole night without sleep? Yes but I'll be dying the next morning!
Speak a different language? si hablo español
Impersonate someone? not well =P
Prank call people? Hell no, im not that immature. That was so 8th grade haha.
Make a card pyramid? I used to!
Cook anything? hahahaa I wish. cook for me!

Finish The Line
If i were a ... dodger fan, Id be brain dead =[
I wish ... baby was hereeeeeee
So many people don't know that ... I wanna fuckin kick yo ass bitch (not really)
I am ... saaaaaaaaad
My heart is ... very very very HAPPY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home