Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ahhh yes, Thanksgiving Break the intermission drawing towards the end of the fall semester =]

So basically I dont know.

I'm excited to see my friends next week!
This seriously feels like the first time I can hang out with my friends this whole semester without having shit to do. Even though I have tons of shit to do. Chemistry has seriously taken over my life. But it's ok as long as I pass Im estatic.

Everyone is excited for Thanksgiving. Eh. I mean shouldn't we be thankful everyday? Plus the historical connotations behind the holiday are rather morbid if you ask me. & Im not a big fan of eating til I feel like vomitting =s Im weird I guess. Thats America for you.

Ah yes my room is spotless that makes me feel good, I dont know why but i love it.

I love hello kitty, I need an excess amount of money.



Dondeeee ta mi locoooo =P

=*

It is now shower time!!
ByeBye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home